Monday, January 4, 2010

back from winter break

okay so today was the first day back from winter break. i had to wake up at 7 omg i was so sad or not sad just i felt that they should give us more time of winter brak... okay so today by mistake i hit the bust driver with my bookbag so she said stop! and since i didnt hear her she closed the bus door like literarly on me she like crushed me and made me fall on the bus steps.. that embarrased me a lot especially since the guy i like was right behimd me... okay so in language A. this girl tells me ur hair looks reall preety you cut it right and i said yes and thankyou ! omg ive been to canada before so ive obviously been in in -10 or -20 degrees but i live in miami it salmost never cold here so today it was 40 degrees thats preety cold for florida and tomorrow its going to be in the 30's omg thats so cool its so awsome... omg today i almost missed the bus becaus ei got to the bus stop kinda late to when the bus wasnt there on time and the other peson from my stop wasnt there i got scared but it was just thet the bus was running late! so today i have can -can we are going to do a skit for a show my lines are

oh lalala.... c'est la tour eiffel il y a 1710 marchants...

j'aime paris!!

those are my lines it means omg its the eiffel tower it has 1710 steps
and then its i love paris

im learning french im in couse 2 im currently learning passesd tense (passe compose) and about sports

No comments:

Post a Comment