Thursday, January 21, 2010

these past few days

well let me updade u on the dets well me and my old friend havent talked ina long time and well my mom still doesnt let me wear makeup but i wear it anyways i put it on at school and take it off on the bus on the way home... yesterday i went to my biffles house and slept over even if today their was school soo we made shirts it was soo cool and took pictures well since today was a superbowl day ok its that you do schools dances play games and seperate the school in half some homerooms are supposed to be gold and some blue well my team blue won the field games ok well my biffle is going to tampa or busch grdens she couldnt invite me because she has no space in the car too sad busch gardens is a awsome theme park its awsome !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment